Animation 11 is one of our classic Disney Screening Rooms. It is perfect for QC, Answer Print Review, Press and Marketing Screenings, as well as Digital Review of VFX, Image or Sound. It is both intimate and at the same time can seat a large number of guests in a private Studio screening environment. This theater, on the 3rd Floor of the Old Animation Building on the Walt Disney lot is close to a central reception area for small pre or post screening receptions. This theater shares a booth with Animation 12 and is often used for events where two adjacent theaters are needed.
Both film and digital cinema presentation are supported including playback of nearly any type of source over our secure Studio Production Network digital fiber optic connection to our Digital Studio Services digital playback hub.
- 54 Seats
- State of the Art Digital Cinema Projection and Servers
- Digital 3D Screening using XpanD
- Film and Digital QC Services
- 2.39 Aspect Ratio – Max. Screen Size: 14′ 4″ Across by 5′ 11″ High
- 1.85 Aspect Ratio – Max. Screen Size: 12′ 6″ Across by 6′ 9″ High
- 35mm Film Projection
- DVD, Blu-Ray, Digital Betacam, D5, HDCam, HDCam SR
- 35mm Mag Sound Reproduction
- Pro Tools Sound Support
- Digital Sound Formats Supported: SR-D, SDDS, DTS, 7.1